Home Inspection Services Cincinnati NKY
Home inspection Services Cincinnati NKY – AA Home Inspection services includes pre-purchase inspection, pre-listing inspection, new construction home inspection, and warranty inspections. In addition, we offer premium services such as a 200% Satisfaction Guarantee, 92-Day Insepction Warranty, 1-year FREE membership in the Home Owners Network, and an exclusive FREE concierge service.
Home Inspection Services
Purchasing a home is one of the largest decisions you will ever make, so don’t do it alone. AA Home Inspection LLC offers a host of services to make buying a home a more enjoyable experience. AA Home Inspections LLC offers a host of home inspection services whether you are buying or selling.
Types of Inspections
AA Home Inspection LLC inspects single family home, multi-family homes, duplexes, town homes and condominiums. We recommend performing an inspection in each for each of these situations:
- Customized Report – AA Home Inspection LLC performs all home inspections to meet or exceed the Standards of Practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). Our state of the art reporting system is flexible enough for any type of inspection report.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – A professional pre-listing inspection helps identify items in need of repair or maintenance help eliminate costly delays during negotiations.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection – This process will identify any major defects as well as help you learn as much as possible about the current working condition of the entire home.
- New Construction Inspection – A new construction inspection will determine if the home requires any last minute repairs that should require completed before the close of escrow.
- Warranty Inspections – Most builders provide a one year warranty for new construction, but it is up to the homeowner to identify items needing correction. Unfortunately, many potential defects and safety hazards are not obvious to the untrained eye and may be missed. Our warranty inspection will help you develop a complete list of items that need to be addressed by your builder and potentially save you thousands of dollars in non-warranty repairs.
To find out if we service your area, please contact us.