Home Inspections For Buyers
The most common inspection is a home inspection for a buyer. Often times years pass between home purchases for most people. This page will provide you with everything you need to know about a home inspection from the perspective of the buyer. We also offer pre-listing inspections for sellers.
Buyer’s Home Inspection
Before you finalize your new home purchase, it’s crucial to ensure everything is exactly as described.
Our professional home inspection team will follow all ASHI Standards while thoroughly inspecting every major and minor component of the home.
The 12 Major Components Checked by AA Home Inspection
We check much more than this during every house inspection. These are the 12 items every house inspector is trained to inspect.
- The heating system
- The central AC system
- All interior plumbing & electrical systems
- The roof
- The attic (including visible insulation)
- All walls
- All ceilings
- All flooring
- All windows and doors
- The home’s foundation
- The basement
- All structural components
Complete Inspection of the Following:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating system (HVAC)
- Cooling system (HVAC)
- Main water shut-off valve
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And much more
Why Choose AA Home Inspection To Perform The Home Inspection of Your Potential New Home?
- 200% Guarantee
- Same day electronic reports!
- Full-time office staff
- Supra Key (Agent Electronic Key) – OH & KY
- Online payments accepted
- We gladly answer all questions at any time after the report is completed.
- You’re welcome to join us for your home inspection
- We’ve completed more than 10,000 home inspections
- We follow the ASHI standard and are compliant with KY & OH licensing
Inspections Available in these Greater Cincinnati Counties
- Boone County, KY
- Butler County, OH
- Campbell County, KY
- Clermont County, OH
- Gallatin County, KY
- Grant County, KY
- Hamilton County, OH
- Kenton County, KY
- Pendleton County, KY
- Warren County, OH
Schedule Your Inspection Services
We have several convenient ways for you to schedule your inspection service, including online right now.
Option 1: Call Us
(859) 448-0213 » Call and speak with our office staff that can answer any of your questions and schedule your inspection.
Option 2: Schedule Online
Our most popular option. You can schedule your inspection online right now! Our office staff will follow up with you quickly.
Option 3: Email Us
Get started with a quick email to email@example.com and we will follow up with you quickly.
We cover the Northern KY/Greater Cincinnati area.
- Hamilton County
- Southwest Ohio
- Northern Kentucky
And nearby communities...
Complete, thorough inspection of residential & commercial properties.
- Roof Inspections
- Component Inspections
- Foundation Inspections
And everything in-between.
Why AA Home Inspection?
- Easy Scheduling Options
- Licensed Home Inspectors
- Easy To Understand Reports
- Honest Reports That Provide Value To All Parties Involved
- Fair & Reasonable Pricing
- Locally Owned & Operated
Call, text, email, or complete any form.