Home Inspection Services For Homebuyers
The most common inspection is a home inspection for a buyer. Oftentimes years pass between home purchases for most people. This page will provide you with everything you need to know about a home inspection from the perspective of the buyer.
We also offer pre-listing inspections for sellers.
Buyer’s Home Inspection
Before you finalize your new home purchase, it’s crucial to ensure everything is exactly as described.
Our professional home inspection team will follow all ASHI Standards while thoroughly inspecting every major and minor component of the home.
Why choose AA Home Inspection to perform the home inspection of your potential new home?
We have nearly 2 decades of home inspection experience with a team of licensed home inspectors that can get your home inspection scheduled quickly.
Please feel free to be present while the AA Home Inspector is inspecting your potential new home so you can ask all of the questions you can think of and get answers on the spot!
What’s included in a home inspection?
Our Home Inspection Service Includes The Inspection of the Following:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating system (HVAC)
- Cooling system (HVAC)
- Main water shut-off valve
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And much more
Optional Home Inspection Add-Ons
Radon levels are higher in the Greater Cincinnati area than in other parts of the country. We recommend having a radon test performed because of this reason!
There are numerous reasons sewer pipes can fail over time. If the failure occurs on your property, it is not the city’s financial responsibility to repair it!
Termites are one pest you do not want in your home! The damage they can cause is costly to repair. Let’s ensure your home does not have termite activity.
Home Inspection Pricing
The cost of your home inspection is primarily determined by the square footage of your home. Please contact us and we are happy to pull the square footage of your home to provide you with a free, no-obligation cost estimate for your home inspection.
We Perform Home Inspections in These OH & KY Counties:
- Boone County, KY
- Butler County, OH
- Campbell County, KY
- Clermont County, OH
- Gallatin County, KY
- Grant County, KY
- Hamilton County, OH
- Kenton County, KY
- Pendleton County, KY
- Warren County, OH
Every Home Inspection Includes:
- The heating system
- The central AC system
- All interior plumbing & electrical systems
- The roof
- The attic (including visible insulation)
- All walls
- All ceilings
- All flooring
- All windows and doors
- The home’s foundation
- The basement
- All structural components