New Construction Inspection in Cincinnati and NKY
If you’re buying a new home, you should have it inspected.
We’ve heard every possible argument against hiring a private home inspector, and none of them are valid. We find numerous issues at nearly every new-construction inspection that we do, and the best home builders appreciate having these issues discovered before they turn into expensive problems.
Gain peace of mind by having your new home inspected by AA Home Inspection.
New Homes Need To Be Inspected Too!
One of the biggest myths about having a home built is that the newly constructed house will be in perfect, move-in-ready condition.
The fact of the matter is, most people find several problems after they take possession of the house. Avoid this headache by signing up for a new construction inspection service as soon as the contractor says everything has been completed.
It’s also highly recommended to have a warranty inspection at the 11-month mark after taking ownership of your home so you have time to have any repairs made under the builder’s warranty that comes with all new homes.
Why choose AA Home Inspection to perform the home inspection of your potential new home?
We are the top-rated home inspection company in Cincinnati for a reason!
We only hire the most-talented home inspectors and earning CEUs over and beyond the required CEUs is a requirement to be a home inspector at AA Home Inspection.
What’s included in a new home’s inspection?
Our Home Inspection Service Includes The Inspection of the Following:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating system (HVAC)
- Cooling system (HVAC)
- Main water shut-off valve
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And much more
Optional Home Inspection Add-Ons
The age of the home has nothing to do with radon levels in the soil!
Don’t trust that you new home’s sewer lines are not pre-maturely failing.
New Home Inspection Pricing
The cost of your home inspection is primarily determined by the square footage of your home. Please contact us and we are happy to pull the square footage of your home to provide you with a free, no-obligation cost estimate for your home inspection.
We Perform Home Inspections in These OH & KY Counties:
- Boone County, KY
- Butler County, OH
- Campbell County, KY
- Clermont County, OH
- Gallatin County, KY
- Grant County, KY
- Hamilton County, OH
- Kenton County, KY
- Pendleton County, KY
- Warren County, OH
Every Home Inspection Includes:
- The heating system
- The central AC system
- All interior plumbing & electrical systems
- The roof
- The attic (including visible insulation)
- All walls
- All ceilings
- All flooring
- All windows and doors
- The home’s foundation
- The basement
- All structural components